This is the mock-up of the Loss Prevention Module that I am beginning to build. I am trying to create what the module will look like from the students view when they log onto the course in Moodle.
The subject matter contains the policies and procedures needed to effectively report, manage and prevent any loss of funds, assets or inventory in a Panago store.
The learning objectives for the Loss Prevention module are:
- recall the policies and procedures needed to effectively report, manage and prevent any loss of funds, assets or inventory in a Panago store.
- practice loss prevention procedures to manage and prevent any loss of funds, assets and inventory.
- evaluate store performance in adherence to loss prevention policies and procedures using the Loss Prevention Audit User Guide and Loss Prevention Audit Form.
- Read resources (Loss prevention Manual, checklists, tools, etc)
- Complete Loss Prevention Quiz
- Contribute to the discussion forum: How to Manage Loss Prevention
- Complete the In Store Activities Checklist
- Submit Loss Prevention Audit & Action Plan
Resources & Activities:
WATCH: Introduction to Loss Prevention video
READ: Loss Prevention section of Operations Manual
COMPLETE: Loss Prevention Quiz
DISCUSS: How to Manage Loss Prevention
COMPLETE: In Store Activities Checklist
SUBMIT: Loss Prevention Audit & Action Plan